PROVIDENCE – BankFive and the SouthCoast Community Foundation recently opened applications for its $1.2 million President’s Scholarship Fund, according to a news release.
Clients in the News
- MCAS graduation requirement is not punitive, it’s a lifeline for highest-need students December 6, 2023
- 5 for Good: New Hampshire man defies odds, raises funds to fight diabetes November 17, 2023
- A Profile of Racial Equity at Boston Public Schools October 25, 2023
- Slowey McManus Announces Communications Accelerator Program for Emerging Life Science Companies September 20, 2023
- Man convicted of murder in 1993 gets new trial after key evidence called into question September 11, 2023