For nearly 20 years, I have been fighting for my life. I don’t get holidays off. Since 2005, every Thanksgiving, Christmas and birthday since my wrongful arrest and imprisonment has been a struggle to prove my innocence for a crime I didn’t commit.
Clients in the News
- How to Help Americans Believe in Elections Again February 1, 2023
- BankFive, SouthCoast Community Foundation open applications for $1.2M scholarship fund February 1, 2023
- Slowey/McManus Communications Promotes Amie O’Hearn To Managing Director, Lead on Media Strategy January 30, 2023
- Gun violence is a uniquely American crisis. How did we get here? January 27, 2023
- Igniting the passion of a new generation of voters January 24, 2023