Like millions of Americans, I start each day with an injection of insulin, and another oral medication that helps control my blood sugar levels. Throughout the day, I balance what I eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to ensure those levels don’t rise or fall too much. It’s an inexact process, and I don’t always make it work. I’ve been doing this for 24 years.
Clients in the News
- How to Help Americans Believe in Elections Again February 1, 2023
- BankFive, SouthCoast Community Foundation open applications for $1.2M scholarship fund February 1, 2023
- Slowey/McManus Communications Promotes Amie O’Hearn To Managing Director, Lead on Media Strategy January 30, 2023
- Gun violence is a uniquely American crisis. How did we get here? January 27, 2023
- Igniting the passion of a new generation of voters January 24, 2023