BOSTON – September 20, 2023 – Slowey McManus Communications (SMC) today announced the launch of the Communications Accelerator program for emerging life sciences companies. The program gives young, growing life science companies a concentrated group of services to prepare them to come out of stealth or semi-stealth mode and introduce themselves to the public, with an emphasis on reaching target audiences: investors, partners, and scientific talent.
Clients in the News
- MCAS graduation requirement is not punitive, it’s a lifeline for highest-need students December 6, 2023
- 5 for Good: New Hampshire man defies odds, raises funds to fight diabetes November 17, 2023
- A Profile of Racial Equity at Boston Public Schools October 25, 2023
- Slowey McManus Announces Communications Accelerator Program for Emerging Life Science Companies September 20, 2023
- Man convicted of murder in 1993 gets new trial after key evidence called into question September 11, 2023