Lawmakers decided to update a preexisting bill to lower the standard of proof and expand DNA testing to parolees and people who already served their convictions.
Clients in the News
- This controversial, for-profit college has received $1.6B in GI Bill funds, the most of any school March 24, 2023
- Vermont Senate approves bill to end deceptive interrogations March 23, 2023
- Vermont Senate passes bill to end deceptive interrogations March 23, 2023
- Johnson: Missouri can stop jailhouse informants from sending innocent people to prison March 17, 2023
- Opinion: An obvious reform, 50 years in the making March 16, 2023