Lamar Johnson’s conviction was vacated on Feb. 14. He spoke in Jefferson City Monday about compensation for individuals for those wrongfully convicted.
Clients in the News
- Vermont Senate approves bill to end deceptive interrogations March 23, 2023
- Vermont Senate passes bill to end deceptive interrogations March 23, 2023
- Johnson: Missouri can stop jailhouse informants from sending innocent people to prison March 17, 2023
- Opinion: An obvious reform, 50 years in the making March 16, 2023
- Old Sturbridge Village looks to bring unique educational approach to new Worcester charter school March 16, 2023